Take a minute and check out the questions below…do any of them resonate with you? If they do, or others come to mind, Advocate Market Research can help you reach your objective by finding the answers you seek. A market research plan that fits your needs can be fashioned using a variety of methodologies, both traditional and progressive, while working within your budget and time constraints.
– Do you need a list of customers or prospects, but are not sure whom you need on that list? Who’s buying your product? Who’s buying your competitors’?
– Do you have a new product or service and need to determine its value to your potential customers?
– Are your customer’s satisfied?
– What is motivating your customers to shop elsewhere or consider different products?
– Do you need to know why, or why not, consumers use your business and services, or shop at your store?
– Do you have a new product entering the marketplace, but are not sure in what store or location to place it?
– Do you need customer feedback on a new product, service, or concept?
– Do you need to understand why a customer buys a specific type (brand or variety) of product?
– Do you need to know how your customers interact with your product, or your competitor’s product?
Did any of these questions hit home? If so, they can provide solid jumping off points to begin a relationship with market research which may well reward you with answers that could fortify your organization’s bottom line.
Remember, market research does not have to be intimidating, time consuming, a hardship on your internal resources, or too costly. What market research can do for you is keep you current, on top of the desires of your customers, in touch with your prospects’ needs, and ahead of your competition. So, maybe you need market research after all. What do you think?